A strong planning process is the most prudent way to create a more financially sound plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. Our goal is to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
We have established a process to do this based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan must help assure financial health throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to build the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals to ensure you choose only the right financial products and services for your situation
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about New Britain Financial Advisors planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Independence Planning?
Financial independence planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to address short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
We will work with you to create a plan including solid insurance and investment products flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
The first step to pursuing financial independence is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan to help you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement, and minimize your taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, including major purchases and preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits